Virtual Stigmata Virtual Stigmata

Very nice! Dramatic, I like!

garlagan responds:

Thank you !

Home Setting Home Setting

Wish it was longer! Very nice and relaxing piece

Savage Technology Savage Technology

Wicked beginning. Makes me think of aliens. Very cool.

Ascentik (Demo) Ascentik (Demo)

Not bad!

Hey, I like it! Needs something more, but for a wip I think its good! Let me know when you've finished it; I'd love to hear the rest.

Kush. Kush.

Whoa

Dude this is wicked! What an amazing beginning! Got a little weird towards the middle but I loved it! Nicely done.

Flying North (Quiet Ride) Flying North (Quiet Ride)

Beautiful

Absolutely gorgeous; soft and relaxing. Very nice to listen to. Well done!

Wolfonite responds:

Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it.

-Gunslinger- -Gunslinger-

Perfect!

The beginning made me think a little bit of Riders in the Sky. Sounds likes its straight out of a movie; excellent job! Can't get any more Western-y then some sorrowful whistling!

ChronoNomad responds:

Cool comparison, and thanks for the review! It's been a long time since I last heard Riders in the Sky, but thanks to YouTube I could see (or hear) just what you mean. I've never been a big fan of Country music or Johnny Cash, really. Still, it's fun to do a departure piece like this, and I could see myself doing more. Perhaps the Gunslinger will ride again...

=GameOver= =GameOver=

Not sure if I'd define it as dubstep

But this was really good! Very cool to listen to.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Part Thy Way(demo) Part Thy Way(demo)

Very cool

Very different from what I'm use to listening to; I really liked it a lot! Had a sort of stealthy feeling for me.
It baffles me that this song would ever get such a low score, it deserves way higher.

I See No Sun I See No Sun

great!

I really like this, very catchy and relaxing. I enjoyed listening very much! Well done.

Waidmann responds: