Reincarnation: AHH Reincarnation: AHH

Loved it!

Fantastic music; great voices; short and sweet and evil! :D

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

This is great!

I love it; so much fun! Great idea about the clones.

Ubergrounds Ubergrounds

sweet!

Aaah, but its so weird to jump with 's'! I just couldn't get the hang of it. I'll keep trying; great game! I liked the music and the animation was awesome.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

wow..

I don't think I've ever died so many times so quickly before..I think I was only in about a second and wtf, I'm dead?! XD
Really fantastic game; I loved it! Haven't gotten anywhere near to finishing, but I'll keep fighting! I can't believe all the hate this is getting! Obviously some people don't possess any patience.

Talesworth Adventure Ep.1 Talesworth Adventure Ep.1

Great!

I had so much fun playing this! It was tricky but rewarding at the end; my favourite kind of game.

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

Sweet!

I really liked the music, reminded me a bit of Infected Mushrooms. Great game! Tricky, but a good challenge! I had a lot of fun. ^.^

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

Loved it!

Fantastic music, the texture was really cool and I liked how the character moved around. The guns were awesome and, although I found it hard to dodge attacks most of the time, it was an exciting challenge and I had a lot of fun. :)

Neonblox Neonblox

Pretty unique!

I haven't played a game like this before, so far; interesting and tricky; I'm really enjoying playing this! I like the music as well, and the sounds.

Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

woot!!

Sweet game, what a great challenge. Fantastic way to improve your typing skills. :D

Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup

Awesome!

A couple of extra lives would've been great, but I guess that what makes it so exciting! Pretty intense five minutes. I liked it! Excellent game. Well done. The graphics were very nice; a little blurry in spots but that just added to the challenge!